Saturday, October 26, 2013

Relaxing Jewelry


 
Jewelry is a relaxing thing to do.  I made 2 rings and 2 bracelets from the Rainbow Loom kit. It was very easy to follow the directions by myself and I had fun making them.
Jewelry is a great way to end the day as a afternoon project.
Necklaces, bracelets, rings and headbands make great jewelry to wear. I  think jewelry is relaxing because after a long day of working the brain, you want to relax and cool off.

We got this one at Playkids on Flatbush and another one at Michaels. Try it out I think you will like it. We did!

LINKS:
Playkids
Michaels
Rainbow Loom Kit

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool. You are very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking Good. Keep reaching for the Stars. And its going to be yours for the taking.

    ReplyDelete